- We are a friendly and informal group forming Lincombe Barn Camera Club, part of the Downend Folk House Association.
- Our main meetings are held at Lincombe Barn, Overndale Road, Downend, Bristol. BS16 2RW. on 2nd, 4th and 5th Wednesdays in the Concorde hall. Meetings start at 7.30 pm. and finish around 9.30.
- There are plenty of parking spaces, excellent meeting rooms with a projection screen, and ample catering facilities if needed.
- We do the usual camera club things - occasional competitions, lectures, demonstrations and practical evenings on 2nd, 4th and 5th Wednesdays of the month.
- On the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays we have informal workshops to demonstrate techniques on Photoshop or give the benefit of experience to answer someone’s query.
- In summer we often visit an inspiring location or place of interest, usually ending up at a pub.
Please join us - you will be made welcome!
- Groups of us visit various exhibitions, competitions and so on, and try to get to the important events of the Western Counties Photographic Federation (WCPF) in Exeter.